The P3RA is a wireless stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM300 Personal Monitor System. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts. Find a wireless channel easily using the scan function to automatically select the cleanest frequency available. Create a personalized mix from two channels of audio using MixMode technology. Individualize your mix even further with EQ and volume limiting via the high contrast LCD menu. The P3RA's rugged and durable body ensures a long lifetime and easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap. Two AA batteries provide up to 6 hours of continuous use, and the optional SB900 rechargeable battery (sold separately) extends run-time and allows easy in-unit charging. With detailed 24-bit digital audio and reliable wireless performance, the P3RA bodypack delivers professional personal monitoring to any corner of the stage.
* Rugged and durable all metal construction
* High-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation
* 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
* Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
* Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
* Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
* Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended runtime
* Power and battery status LED, 5-segment battery life meter
* Audio output power - 80 mW (per output)
* Headphone output - 3.5 mm (1.8") stereo
* Durable, lightweight design - 6.9 oz.